“You and your travelling companions are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the booking terms and conditions of ASEH Travel & Tours, hereafter referred to as ‘The Company’:
Tour rates include
- All land and boat transfers according to the tour itinerary.
- All accommodations are based on a twin-sharing or triple-sharing (where applicable).
- Admission fees, meals, guides and sightseeing activities as stipulated in the tour itinerary.
- The duration of the tour package includes the day of scheduled departure and day of scheduled return and neither of these are full days.
Tour rates include
- Items not stated in the itinerary.
- Government Tax and Service Tax.
- Tips and personal incidental expenses and charges.
- Beverages, Camera/Video fees.
- Domestic/International airfare (where applicable)
- The contract made between the Company and the traveller(s) shall be deemed to have been made at the registered office of the company: Lot 25, Second Floor, Block D, Damai Plaza Phase 4, Lorong Pokok Kayu Manis, Luyang, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia and shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- The Company reserves the rights to determine and change the validity of tour tariffs without any prior notice.
- Tour rates quoted are based on certain minimum number of Adults per departure (generally, a minimum of 02 adults but otherwise will be stated).
- Child rate is based on 3–11 years old and share a twin-room with 02 adults without an extra bed. If a child occupies a single-room or twin-room with an adult, the full adult rate will be applied. Reduction per child is 25% of adult rate for daily tours and airport transfer.
- Minimum of 40 Days advance booking is required for all packages.
- ALL guests are advised to arrange their own travel insurance.
- UNSCHEDULED transfers are chargeable and additional 50% surcharge between 2300hrs-0600hrs.
- Confirmed itineraries are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE
- Some itineraries are subject to weather conditions and changeable without prior notice.
- For outdoors activities, bring insects & leeches repellent, long sleeve shirts & long pants, raincoat, sun hat, swim wear, comfortable trekking shoes, torch light, water bottle & personal toiletries.
- For mountaineering activities, porters and English speaking mountain guide are available but require prior notice and chargeable.
- Adventure activities are only for those who are physically fit, properly geared, understand and aware of the risk involved.
- The terms and conditions are correct at the time of publishing. The Company reserves the right to change any of these booking terms and conditions without prior notice.
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBING (general): It is advisable that ALL climbers MUST have themselves medically checked before attempting the climb. General rule: DO NOT CLIMB if you suffer from Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity (Overweight), Chronic Asthma, Muscular Cramps, Hepatitis (Jaundice); or any related diseases which may jeopardise the climb.
- MOUNT TRUS MADI and MOUNT TAMBUYUKON: ALL climbing gear, camping equipment, cooking utensil and food for the whole duration MUST be borne by climbers.
- The Company only acts as an agent for the principals of tour packages – i.e. transportation services, hotels, restaurants, etc.
- The Company accepts NO responsibility for any injury caused to you, loss or expenses incurred by you and damage to your belongings where The Company has not been negligent nor in breach of any duty and/or where the aforementioned injury, loss, expenses and/or damage results directly or indirectly from any occurrence beyond The Company’s control and/or including but not limited to the breakdown of equipment, strike, delay, weather, medical reasons, theft, quarantine regulation, customs regulations, cancellation, changes in the tour itinerary, flight and/or other transport schedules, deportation and/or refusal of entry by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of illegal and/or unlawful items and/or holding invalid travel documents and/or behaviour and activities which are considered as subversive by the Malaysian government.
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and/or check-out places and/or times or other causes and the losses and/or expenses resulting there form shall be borne by the client.
- All necessary travel documents shall be the responsibility of the person participating in the tours.
ALL passengers are deemed to have agreed on the following:
- Every person participating in any tour/holiday organised by The Company shall be regarded as carrying his own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The traveller accepts full responsibility for losses & expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or acts of God.
- The Company, its employees or agents assisting or collaborating with them is NOT liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise in anyway whatsoever during the tour/holiday.
- The Company is only an acting agent for the holiday components & will NOT be held responsible for any charges, acts of discretions or inconvenience caused by suppliers & sales agents.
- In NO case shall The Company or its employees or agents be held liable for any causes outside their reasonable control or from any act or omission of the customer.
- Most of the tours offered by The Company are conducted in remote areas and or in the wilderness. The events that may occur in these places are less predictable. The unexpected is the norm. Despite painstaking organisation, they cannot be taken for granted. There will be some element of risk-taking as we are dealing with nature elements. Some places do not have the same quality of emergency, health and safety services that we may be used to because of the lack of communications service. Road travel may be uncomfortable and sometimes unreliable.
- Although every effort will be made to operate the tours as advertised, The Company reserves the right at its absolute discretion to make alternative arrangements as it sees fit if caused by weather conditions, technical problems to vehicles, flight delay or other circumstances beyond The Company’s control.
- This means that the itineraries planned should be treated as statements of intent, rather than a contractual obligation. Weather, transport difficulties and political instability might dictate that the itineraries be amended.
- Some suppliers may make changes which are deemed necessary and with or without consulting the participants.
- The Company will do everything within its control to minimise the effects of the enforced changes. The Company cannot however be held responsible for the results of changes or delays, regardless of how they are caused.